Like it or not, shopping for a new laptop is not as easy as you think. Most of the time, the product page doesn't really tell the whole story. So is prudent to pick up your phone and call your...
If this setting is ON - unfortunately, it is ON by default, any website you visit or any app you visit will track every move you make and every other thing you browse on the system in other to serve ads to you related to whatever you are looking for. Weird right? but it's true.
To ensure this doesn't happen to you or is not happening to you; Goto Start - click Settings - click Privacy:
1. CPU processing power is limited
2. Usually able to access 8GB RAM
3. Only works with base processor speed (no turbo boost)
4. Less expensive to purchase laptops or desktops running a core i3
5. Less ability for multitasking.
6. Can only access 2 cores of processors hence very difficult to multitask
7. Have low onboard memory (cache) usually 3mb to 4mb
8. Clock speed is usually low and cannot be overclocked.
9. Sometimes supports hyperthreading
Intel Core i5
1. Usually more processing power than Core i3
2. Base speed and turbo speed is possible
3. A bit pricey buying laptops or desktops with core i5
4. Mostly able to access upto 32gb RAM
5. Built specifically to be able to multi-task.
Step 2. Press & hold the white button on the back of the case.
Step 3. The AirPods status light blinks white to indicate pairing mode has been established.
Step 4. Pair the AirPods using the device or computer's Bluetooth settings menu.
Step 5. Once paired, the AirPods can be used like any other wireless Bluetooth headphones.
You can't buy a laptop meant for businessmen and intend to use it for playing video games. It doesn't work that way. Trust me, is going to be crappy.
And this is where specification comes in. You know those little things called HDD and Graphic cards, YEEEA....they are really useful..